It’s being held at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Corner of Merivale and Glenelg Streets, South Bank Queensland, Australia, 4101.
The Expo is open from 10am – 4pm on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd June 2019.
The Modern Woman Expo is a celebration for women seeking health and wealth in every aspect of their lives.
Highlights of the Expo will include:
- Centre Stage – A place to hear from industry insiders across a whole range of specialised areas including fitness, spiritual and mental health, finance, fashion, beauty & travel.
- Wine Lane – Grab a glass and enjoy free wine tasting by a selection of boutique Australian wineries.
- Movement Studio – Exercise is the perfect place to reinvigorate yourself, individually or with a group of friends these workshops will guarantee you will feel good! Free 30 minutes sessions including yoga, fitness classes and a variety of dance sessions will be available.
- Healthy Living Stage – Is a great opportunity to be educated and inspired! Watch and listen to experts offer tips and tricks on healthy living and nutrition as well as live cooking demonstrations.
- Be(you)tiful Bar – Enjoy a bit of R’N’R and be pampered in style with a mini makeover. A small fee will be charged for these services which will go towards our 2019 charity partner.
- Latte Lounge – The perfect place for visitors to enjoy a laid back latte or a glass of bubbles and soak up the atmosphere of the Modern Woman Expo as all the action passes them by.
Tickets will go on sale early 2019. Tickets can be booked online or can be purchased on the day at the entry to the Expo.
Ticket options will be:
One Day Entry (Sat or Sun)
- Early Bird – $15.00 (Before 1st April 2019)
- Standard – $20.00 (From 1st April)
Entry Both Days (Sat & Sun)
- Early Bird – $25.00 (Before 1st April 2018)
- Standard – $30.00 (From 1st April)
Workshop tickets can be purchased online when you purchase your general admission ticket or can be purchased on the day if not sold out prior.
Movement Studio tickets can be booked on the day on a first come, first served basis.
For all carpark enquiries please visit the venue website or call 07 3308 3487. BCEC provide undercover parking for up to 1500 vehicles.
Tickets are non-refundable. However, you are welcome to transfer the ticket to another person.
Yes! Exhibitors will be selling their products at the Expo. Some stalls are only cash only and do not have EFTPOS facilities.
Yes, there are two ATMs situated on the main exhibition concourse on the Merivale Street side of BCEC and one located next to Olio Cafe & Bar on the Grey Street Ground Level. Other ATMs are available nearby in the South Bank precinct.
INFORMATION DESKS & CLOAK ROOMS
Information desks are located in the Grey Street & Merivale foyers. Here our friendly staff will be able to assist you in your visit to the Centre. Our information desks also offer cloak room facilities for your luggage, bags, prams or coats.
Our Parent Rooms feature all you need to feed and change in privacy and comfort. You can find Parent Rooms located on Merivale Street Main Foyer, just behind Merivales Cafe and one located on Grey Street Main Foyer next to the Information Desk. You will also find change tables in all of the uni-sex accessible toilets throughout the Centre.